Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday – EEK!

Let me just tell ya I’m going out on a limb here with THIS linky! 

I LOVE looking at all the CUTENESS that comes from What I Wore Wednesdays!!!!!  

It is SOOO one of my MOST FAVORITE things!!!

I DO NOT DRESS UP DURING THE WEEK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME!

I decided last Thursday to take all the kiddos to the outlet mall because the twins needed shoes…as in they had NO SHOES that fit them. 
Hey, we’ve hardly went anywhere where they would need shoes this winter so it hasn’t been an issue until now.  We’ll be heading outside to play and heading back to church regularly as well so it’s time for some new kicks.

That was definitely an adventure…lots of funny looks from people...well…more on all that at a later date

Anyhoo…here goes nothing!!!!

WIWW – with the Houtz House Party Mama:
Tank Top - Target
Blazer - Gap Outlet
Jeans - Lucky (OLD!!!!!!!!!!)
Boots - Nordstrom Rack
Bracelet - gift (but it's from a craft fair in this CUTE town: http://www.yso.com/)
Necklace & Earrings - Lia Sophia

Ok...I couldn't resist including this picture too...look at him!!  He's pretending to take a photo too!  Yep, mama is weird!  Ha!

Linking up with...


pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

5 comments:

  1. You're too cute! it is hard to get motivated, but so fun once you get a chance to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Natalia you are too sweet! Yep it sure is. Perhaps I should start with eyeliner while at home every day and go from there? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking awesome! How did you have four kids?!?! NOT FAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah!! Ha! Gotta tuck in my stomach!! Not good!!!! Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!