Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIWW – A couple random days

Hey all!!  I'm guest posting over here today!  Check it out and while you are there say hi to my friend Sarah.


---


It’s that time again folks!  

That WIWW post…you know the one where I spend a bunch of time drooling over how COOL so many of these blogger women look in their SUPER CUTE outfits…and I show you my grasping attempt at NOT being a Frumpasaurus Rex.

Ya wanna hear it?  Here it goes….oh wait…see it…

sorry if you didn’t get that…ya know the beginning of that song from the 90s...oh wait…just…here















Ok, enough randomness…here’s my latest attempt:
 

LOVE this necklace from The Hollie Rogue.


tshirt - target , tank - target, handmade belt - Blanche


So that belt was made by this pretty amazing lady Becky who happens to be like another mama to me.  She makes all kinds of handmade AWESOMENESS for her small business called Blanche. Contact her for ANYTHING...seriously, purses, jackets, skirts, jewelry i GUARANTEE you will LOVE her and her goods...and it will be made with LOVE!  What more can you ask for???

Tshirt - Victoria's Secret,
Skirt - Target,
Shoes - Target,
necklace worn as a bracelet - gift



LOVE this!!!  It was purchased here.

Necklace - Lia Sophia
Belt - Maurices A LONG TIME AGO
Sweater - gift
Tank - Target
Jeans - Lucky
Boots - Nordstrom Rack


Above is before our concert date night.  I'll post on that some day soon.  

Happy Wednesday all!!










pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

17 comments:

  1. That belt totally rocks! Very cool!
    Love your date night outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the date night outfit! Simple and classic!!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ~Samantha
    http://www.thepeanutsgang.com/2012/04/ordinary.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how fancy you are for your date night!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I'm a new follower via the blog hop. :)

    http://1momma3boys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last outfit is super cute!! Love that look! :) xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from Wed Hop! I love your Bio! I was looking for more Christian based blogs to follow. Thanks!

    Stop by and visit when you get a chance!
    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your date night outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. btw - one of my favorite songs from the 90s! Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aloha,
    Following ya from Follow Me Wed. I heart the 90's and am loving the nod to our awesome decade. =)

    I'd love it if you'd visit me at localsugarhawaii.com and we can "set a drift on memory bliss"-- oh, you know I just did sneak in a little PM Dawn.

    Alrighty, I'm off to hop around. Hope to see ya soon.
    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE YOUR BOOTS!!!
    And that necklace is sooo fun!
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look FABULOUS in that outfit with the grey striped sweater and boots! Hottie! :)

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!