Thursday, August 2, 2012

Copy Cat Closet – Beach Day Ready


I can’t think of anything better than going to the beach on a beautiful summer day!  

How about an evening walking the boardwalk?  PERFECTION!!!

This week’s Copy Cat Closet look was “Beach Day Ready”.  

Check out Natalia’s inspiration look:


PS:  Natalia TOTALLY made that shirt!!!  You can find the tutorial here!


Check out Christie's look below:


HELLO...I NEVER looked that cool preggers!!!  Just sayin...

I don't have any hats...b/c i'm REALLY not cool at all AND well i went barefoot for this one...BUT, here's my easy breezy shorts beachy boardwalk look.  

PS:  NO makeup AT ALL and air dried hair.





What I liked about this look was that I was able to make it a bit modest while still being cute.  I haven't been too concerned with the modesty part until recently and as I'm really trying to be less of a Frumpasaurus Rex I'm doing a bit of a modesty experiment too!  We'll see how this all goes...

Earrings:  gift
Shirt:  hand be down from my aunt
Shorts:  Old Navy a couple years ago
Ankle Bracelet:  gift


Ma Nouvelle Mode

pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. lovely ladies!

    Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable :) and I do love the twisties in the hair !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love the burmuda-type shorts myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that shirt! You rocked it again!! Love your hair style too!! I've always wanted to try something like that, but can't decide if I can pull it off with my long hair :) Love this series! AND LOVE the word Frumpasaurus Rex! YOU could never look frumpy!! XOXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my gosh kel, you're so cute. love your hair, the earrings and bermuda shorts..i need/want to find some cute khaki bermuda's awhh, just love the outfit and that you went barefoot, this makes me feel better about being barefoot lol..you're givin me courage girl! and you NEVER look frumpasaurus! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU are too cute. Love the polka dots. I need more polka dots in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you are trying out the modesty thing (of course I would love that, haha)...this outfit is totally something I would wear! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top. Polka dots are so cheery!

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!