Thursday, August 9, 2012

Copy Cat Closet – Button Up in the Summer


Check out this week’s Copy Cat Closet look from Natalia & Christie @ Ma Nouvelle Mode.  

Natalia:

Christie:

They used warm weather pieces paired with summer pieces just to switch things up a bit.

I paired a maxi with a maternity cardigan that is pretty light weight and pushed up the sleeves.  I think I might be channeling a school librarian here, BUT I still like the look!  


Seriously, this maxi with pockets is SO ridiculously amazing I can't even describe it!!!  THANK YOU Target clearance!!!



Earrings:  maybe Kohls
Necklace:  American Eagle
Maxi dress:  Target
Maternity Cardigan:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Kohls a LONG LONG LONG time ago


Ma Nouvelle Mode
pleated poppy


16 comments:

  1. You look like a HAWT librarian... hahahaha... er..just HAWT! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!!
    I totally forgotten about CopyCat Closet this week...oopsies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress. I need to get in on this copy cat closet stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! I want that dress, it looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Defiantly not a librarian. Im still so jealous of that maxi! I need a maxi with pockets in my life! ahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the hottest mama award goes to....YOU!

    Adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go mama! You know you be looking good on Thursdays :-) I love to see your copycat version! I really have to go shopping, that is my one thing to do after I get the kids all there stuff. I love that maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking Good Girl! Love the stripes. I always think your outfits are the best. I might be a tad bit bias, but Eh... who cares!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love it !!see you are SO creative..i didnt think i could do the challenge because i own ZERO button up shirts, but i DO have cardi's!! ahhhh! go hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous of the dress - if I had a maxi dress with pockets, I would definitely wear it all the time!! Loving your hair too - very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sigh....I have always wanted to need glasses and you are a prefect example of why! You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Librarians are hot #truth and so are you my dear! Love the maxi and love your take yet again this week.

    The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! Following you from the Return the Favor Hop ;) I have a giveaway going on so stop by and check it out!
    xo sandra

    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think the school librarian look it hot girl. sassy.. lol

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!