Thursday, August 16, 2012

Copy Cat Closet – Weekend Away


It’s that time in the week again kids.  #CopyCatCloset time!  This week was especially awesome because I got to pose with my girl Christina @ Tico and Tina!!!  She and her posse (aka, hubs, ADORABLE kiddos and intern-extraordinares Krista and Randall) have been visiting us this week as a part of their Blank Canvas Tour.  We’ve had SUCH a good time just hanging out and talking all things blogging, adventure, kiddos, etc.  Random fact, they went to collage 40 min from where I grew UP!  I love how small the world is sometimes!

This week’s inspiration was “Weekend Away” which included a bright piece, hair up and you get to choose makeup.

Check out our inspiration below:



And here’s OUR version:




Skirt – Amazon
Tank – Old Navy
Cardigan - ???
Earrings – gift
Necklace – gift
Bracelet - gift


the Grant life
pleated poppy

14 comments:

  1. Haha! LOVE this! Love yall! And your outfits are pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find us slightly amusing, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that you did this! I LOVED the video over at Tina's blog:) you look adorbs AND like you are having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO SO Great!! Love you seeing two of my favs together for pics and good times. And as always your outfits are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cute! I love that skirt and necklace combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous! Looks like a blast! Love you both! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!!! Love the poses and both your accessories! Too cute! :) Looks like you girls had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. obviously I am totally jealous! =D
    how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe! loved the mini photo shoot! You two are so fun and beautiful! Awesome outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bright pieces mixed with neutrals! You girls both look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the copy cat idea! cute!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to hang out with you guys!!!! So jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!