Thursday, April 5, 2012

Friday Shout Out!




What is this blog hop all about, you ask? Cinthya, Loren and a Guest Host (THIS WEEK it's ME...can you say YAYAYAY!!!???!!!) will be hosting this blog hop every Friday for the duration of three days. The Guest Host will be a featured blogger picked randomly every week (and can only be featured once every month) from the list of everyone who link up. They will have the benefit of joining Loren and Cinthya in hosting the Friday Shout-Out blog hop along with getting some free promotional space on thier blogs (hence the Shout-Out). They will post the guest hosts button on their page for a week for free. Who doesn't love free advertisement?!




Hi everyone!  I am SO excited to be a guest host this week for the Friday Shout out!!   I hope EVERYONE has had a FANTASTIC week!!!

Are you all excited for Easter this weekend?  I know we are excited to spend it with family and friends going to an Easter egg hunt, attending church services and eating some yummy food in celebration for what our SAVIOR did for us on cavalry!  

What are your plans??

I'd LOVE to hear how YOU are spending this ALL IMPORTANT holiday!!!  Please feel free to comment about your weekend or send me an email!

I ALWAYS LOVE meeting new people!!!!!!








How to join in:
1.  Follow the hosts, Loren and Cinthya (Pandora's Craft Box and Eye Heart) and ME,  The Houtz House Party via GFC or Linky Followers. 
2.  Be sure to link up the HOME page of your blog as this is a Social Blog Hop.
3. Be social and visit some of your fellow bloggers who linked ahead of you.
4. Post the "Friday Shout-Out" Button on your blog to show your support and spread the love. Help us make this blog hop grow.

9 comments:

  1. How fun!! I've linked up and followed along! Can't wait to have you co-host/guest post on my Monday Meet Up as well! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this great get together. New follower on GFC

    Evelyn
    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Kelly!! Such a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!
    I'm a follower now!
    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Really like your blog!
    A wonderful post!

    Have you got an account in instagram?
    If yes, write me your name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly!! I gave you the Liebster Award today!!
    Check out the post here: http://brookecoveredingrace.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-me.html

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!