Allison @ Whatever the Circumstances tagged me in an “11 Random Things About Me” post.
What a GREAT way to get to know each other!! Since we are new to sponsor swapping I was excited when she tagged me. I know I enjoyed getting to know a few things about her.
Take a look at her post here.
Her #9 random fact makes me laugh because I once killed a cactus so I can relate!
11 Random Things About Me:
1) I played a baritone in the marching band in HS. If you say nerd alert you aren't my friend…ok maybe you are!
2) I used to own a red and white striped shirt that I LOVED. When I wore it a friend always asked me the following question: “Where’s Waldo?”
3) I took 3 years of German in HS but could probably only ask how to get to das Klo or order ein bier bitte.
4) My middle name is June after my grandmother.
5) I have the same size hands as Demi Moore (per the hand prints at Planet Hollywood).
6) I have the same birthday as Leonardo Dicaprio.
7) I don’t care what anyone says I LOVE the movie (and book) The Notebook!!! I cry EVERY TIME I watch it.
8) I cry HARDER at the movie: “PS I love you”.
9) I tend not to cry so much at real life things.
10) I was TERRIFIED to tell anyone about my blog.
11) I used to scandalize my mom when I told her that a certain boyfriend would make a good “1st husband”. Yeah, I’ve changed JUST a little bit!
So here are the questions from Allison:
1. If you had to go on the same vacation the rest of your life, where would you pick? – The beach! Hands down, 100%, don’t even have to think about that one!
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? – Reece’s Cup.
3. Best movie you have ever seen? – I’m going to go brainless here and say, “Bridesmaids”. I can’t help it it’s SO funny!
4. If you could be one character from a book you have read, who would you choose? - The girl from this book I read as a middle schooler called “A Girl in Buckskin”. It was a historical book about a girl living back in the 1800s who befriended a local native American tribe. That book fascinated me!
5. What is one hobby you have been meaning to take up? – Photography. I know NOTHING about it!
6. When you have kids (or if you already have them) Work or Don't Work? – I worked full time after I had Ian and then when I had the twins I stopped working.
7. How many siblings do you have? – One brother.
8. What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? – A hobo? That’s what I remember the most.
9. European Vacation or Tropical Vacation? – TROPICAL!!!!!!!! See #1. I’m OBSESSED!!! The smell of that salty air does something to a person!
Welp, this has been fun!!! Thanks for the tag Allison!!!