Tuesday, December 11, 2012

50 Shades of Stupid – A conversation in the car

A recent conversation between my husband and I went like this:

J:  “What’s your favorite Christmas carol?  Mine is ‘O Holy Night’.”

Me:  “Oh, um, mine is probably ‘Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer’.”

J:  “Really?!?”

Me: “Oh, oh…OR ‘Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer’.  The version with the call backs…(ya know Rudoph The Red Nose Reindeer – Reindeer.  Had a very shiny nose – like a light bulb, etc etc).”

J:  "Wow…you are deep."


50shades

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Lol....now I know why you crack yourself up. nerd :) u should have thrown in 'I want a hippopotamus for Christmas' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this! I have conversations like this with Hubby a lot :) And for the record, I personally love both of those Christmas carols!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny! I actually had my 50 shades of stupid on the way to Ohio! I asked my husband where the lap top was and it was in my lap the whole time. Then I got my arm stuck in between the door and the seat and thought I was going to have to sit with my butt facing the windshield the whole time. Yeah, stupidity or blonde moment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!!! Totally crackin' up over here! You two are so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! you're such a little punk. I thought you were going to have completely not known the words to a song or something, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had a total 50 shades this morning when i was trying to listen to a cd...and i was listening to song #8, which was the one i wanted to listen to...and wondering why as I looked "AT THE CD IN MY HAND" why it wasn't the right song playing...i was even counting down on the disc in my hand thinking 'ok, song #8 is the right song, whats up with this cd?"
    lame...

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!