Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Grateful for friends here…

I've lived here in VA for 6 ½ years.  In that time I've met some people who have become very good friends of mine.  

I am so grateful for them!!!

I am grateful for friends who brought dinner to us after we’ve had each of our children.  Not because I couldn’t cook but because they’d rather me spend my time snuggling my new baby than cook a meal!!
Ian & his friend Ava eagerly awaiting baked spaghetti

I am grateful for friends who handed down their children’s clothing for our children when they could have sold them on consignment or at a yard sale.  What a blessing!

I am grateful for girlfriends I can discuss the IMPORTANCE of The Real Housewives of Orange County with!

I am grateful for a friend who brought the fixins for fried bologna sandwiches for lunch today!  She works from home so we get to see each other for a lunch date pretty much every week!

To each of you….I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!