Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Funday

What the heck??????

So all of the sudden 2 buttons on my blog decide to no longer direct anyone to where they should.  This started last night and I’ve been fiddling with it off and on since then.  I FINALLY got that mess sorted out…or at least I found a workaround…ANNOYING!

THEN my google profile is suddenly GONE!!!!!  Then I refresh the site, still gone, refresh again, gone, start freaking out...refresh again.  IT’S BACK!!!!!!!!!!

THHHHHEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN I get up from sitting too long at the computer with my leg tucked under me and I am .5 SECONDS away from FALLING DOWN because my foot is COMPLETELY asleep!!!  My knee tried to bend backwards OUCH!!!!!!!!!

THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I try to turn on my camera to import photos from the weekend to my computer and it won’t turn on.  I try again to turn it on thinking there is no way that battery is dead.  Nothing.  I think ok fine.  I then go to take the battery out to charge and miraculously it TURNS ON!!!!!!

I thought the full moon was on FRIDAY NIGHT!!!???!!! 

Consolation #1…ALL KIDDOS ARE NAPPING AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!  YAAHHOOOOO!!

Consolation #2…I’m wearing this AWESOME shirt I bought at Target on Saturday!

Consolation #3…THIS FACE!!!  Don’t you just want to smooch ALL OVER those squishy soft cheeks????

Three cheers for Monday Funday!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Aawwww sweetie, I am sorry!!! No fun at all!! Glad you got that fixed!!! And that shirt is frickin adorable!! LOVE Target!!!! Mine is napping at the moment and other 2 are at school!!! Hope your day turns out better!!!

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!