Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Guest Post with Tranae @ Becoming Fabulous!


I am pumped to have the beautiful Tranae on my blog today!!!  

--

Happy Weekend, Party People.

I am so thrilled to be your guest blogger today.  Thanks for having me, Kelly.  

My name is Tranae and I blog over at Becoming Fabulous.  
I’m a southern girl on a mission to live a happy and fabulous life.
Photobucket


Next week is beauty week on my blog and I will be sharing some of the beauty secrets I have picked up over the years. So to kick things off, I thought I would share some of my favorite beauty secrets involving baking soda. Yes, baking soda. It cheap, easy to find, and can be used for a ton of things. Here are my top five baking soda beauty secrets.

                                                                                Source: google.com via Tranae on Pinterest

#1 Instead of shaving your legs with soap or shaving cream, mix a tablespoon of baking soda with a cup of water. And say hello to silky smooth legs.

#2 Out of deodorant? Rub a little baking soda under those pits and keep odors at bay.

#3 Bad breath? A teaspoon of baking soda and a glass of water makes the perfect mouthwash.

#4 Clarifying shampoos can be expensive. Just mix together 1 to 2 tablespoons of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of mild shampoo, and ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice. And lather, rinse, repeat as needed.

#5 Clean those dirty hair combs and brushes by soaking them in a quart of water and ¼ cup of baking soda.

Well that's all. Be sure to stop by my blog next week for more beauty secrets and beauty product giveaways.

Stay Fabulous,
Tranae

--

HELLO!!!  How FABULOUS....i mean FOR REAL fabulous is Tranae!?!?!?!?!?!


Thanks girl!!!!!  


I am SUPER honored to have you!!!!


PS: THHP readers, PLEASE go and show Tranae some love over at her blog Becoming Fabulous!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly!! I love Tranae's tips with baking soda!! I'm going to try the shaving cream alternative for sure!!

    New follower from my Aloha Friday Blog Hop! Thank you for joining the hop!

    I followed you on all the sites you have on your page.

    Please follow me back if you have time!!

    www.whatjeanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. I loved your guest post this week... I'm all about natural alternatives! If you have time I'd love for you to come by my page at www.caveprincess.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these tips! Can't wait to try out one or two of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for allowing me to be a guest blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baking soda has sooo many uses, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tranae girl, we are like on the same wave length!!! i now know that baking soda is like a beaty wonder! :)

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!