Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pretty People

Happy Tuesday lovelies!

I LOVE pretty new friends!!!  Yeah, if you read this at all i'm SURE you get that by now!  I also LOVE highlighting these people because DUH YOU will LOVE them too!

First up is Salena @ A Little Piece of Me.  She is a beautiful mother of 6  and a fellow Diet Coke addict. Please check out her Hawaiian influenced handmade accessories shop!

Blog Shop Twitter Facebook
Hi, my name is Salena!  I was born and raised and currently live in Hawaii.  I am a wife, mother of 6 (3 adult kids & 3 little ones), and a grandmother of 3.  I am a stay-at-home mommy to my 3 little girls and spend my days in what seems like a UFC fight and 3-ring circus.  I am addicted to coffee, diet coke, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, re-creating my blog design, and pinterest.

I blog because I want to share my life with others in hopes to inspire them. It's a joy for me to talk with others and to connect with their life experiences and to share mine. I created “A Little Piece of Me” in hopes to fulfill this passion of mine. My blog centers around my daily life, marriage, parenting, things that interest me, what I'm passionate about and basically just where my heart thoughts lead me.

I opened my etsy shop shortly after I started my blog.  In my shop you can find handmade & handcrafted accessories.  Being born and raised in Hawaii, you will find some Hawaiian influences in my pieces.

I hope you will stop by my blog and shop sometime!  I would LOVE to hear from you!
--


Next is Julie @ The Funny Thing of It Is.  I am not sure where to start with Julie except she is one of those few times in a lifetime people.  If you are blessed enough to have those type of people in your life you will understand that statement.

Blog Twitter Instagram Bloglovin Facebook
Hi. I'm Julie and I blog over at The Funny Thing of It Is. I am a wife of 15 years, a mother of 3 crazy kids, a lover of Jesus, a native american and I Love to Laugh.

My life can drive me downright crazy at times, to be honest...but I opt to find the humor and grace in it all.

In my blog you will find sarcasm, of course a humorous look at the insanity that is my life, and a honest look at things I have been through & encouragement from a gal of faith who definitely experienced the love of God when life needed a pick me up. Won't you stop by?
--

Last but DEFINITELY not least is Dana @ five30three.  Holy cow this girl makes me die laughing pretty much ALL the time.  From her blog to our tweets if we had went to school together we'd of probably got in trouble for talking in class...well i KNOW we would have!!!

Blog   Stella and Dot Twitter Instagram
Hi new friends, I'm Dana. A curly-haired, sarcastic first-time momma just blogging it out over at five30three.  

Actually, sometimes my hair is curly, sometimes it's wavy and other times I find random straight locks lurking underneath.  My blog, much like my hair, has a mind of it's own.  Sometimes I feature my love of crafting, amateur photography hobby, my attempts at learning to cook, products I'm loving, but mostly my adventures of city dwelling, motherhood and trying to live a fun, eventful life with my hubby and baby boy Jacob in Chicago.  

I blog-stalked Kelly until we were friends and I'm certain her readers have as wicked a sense of humor as she does.  I am working on becoming at least half as hilarious as she is.  Join me for the ride, why dontcha?

1 comment:

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!