I’m linking up for the Me, Myself & I linky with Breanna @ My Beautiful Crazy Life. When I saw the linkup advertised on twitter I thought it sounded like a fun way to get to know some of our fellow bloggers a bit better.
So here we go!
1. What is your biggest phobia? I am scared to death of clowns and when I was in elementary school I read this easy reader book about vampires (yeah that’s WEIRD!) and I think I’ve probably been scarred for life since!!! But in all honestly, I’m probably terrified most of something happening to my husband. I run all these ridiculous scenarios through my head somedays about how I would handle things if something happened to him! It’s really quite awful!
2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? I would relive the day our 4th child, our little girl Julia, was born. I knew that she would be our last baby and I would relive those precious moments over and over knowing I won’t ever experience that part of life again.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Can I put my 31 year old self back into my 21 year old body???
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? People used to tell me they thought they knew me when I’d never met them before. That used to happen a lot maybe 10 years ago ish? But as far as celebrities? Nada.
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
1) Motorcycle Drive By – Third Eye Blind
2) Total Eclipse of the Heart – Bonnie Tyler
3) Boston – Augustana
4) Anything But Mine – Kenny Chesney
5) Grow Old With You – The Wedding Singer
6) I Will Follow – Chris Tomlin
7) California Love – 2Pac featuring Dr Dre
8) This Is How We Do It – Montel Jordan
9) Unchained Melody – The Righteous Brothers
10) How He Loves – David Crowder