Friday, August 17, 2012

Scarf & Scripture Swap w/ The Big K Fam


Happy Friday ya’ll!

Today I’m sharing a little introduction to something awesome I’m co-hosting with my girls Viv @ Big K Fam, Sarah @ The Fontenot Four & Allison @ Sweatpants & High Heals

Scarf and Scripture Swap
On September 28th you’ll be able to sign up to participate and will be paired with another person to exchange a scarf along with your favorite bible verse & why it’s your favorite.  Doesn’t this sound PERFECT for fall???  AWESOME encouragement along with a nice little treat in the form of a new fashion accessory just for YOU!



Now, grab a button and spread the word!!!

Scarf and Scripture Swap

8 comments:

  1. oh how funny i just posted a swap today too! http://tinyurl.com/farewellsummerhellofallswap

    i'm excited for your sign up sheet to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am in, this is wonderful, putting button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this!! what a wonderful idea :) so encouraging and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the idea of adding in a Bible verse! Perfect! Sharing and looking forward to participate! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my most fave things in life: Scripture and Scarves!!...So In!!...#supergeeked

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I just found your blog from another blog that came from another blog....you get it right? Ha. I'm so excited I did. So far your blog ROCKS! I'm totally wanting in on this!! Excited to be your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like so much fun! Will you remind me pretty please?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like so much fun! Will you remind me pretty please?!

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!