Last month Lauren posted a comment saying she really wished my post was ACTUALLY about NKOTB even though OF COURSE she loved meeting some of my friends!!!
Well Lauren your wish is my command!!!
Since this week’s Tuesday 10 over @ Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby could be about anything, I though I would make this list an ode to The New Kids! I was excited to write this post because it’s ALWAYS fun to write something JUST because you can. That’s what I like about blogging. I’m free to write whatever I like and make it FUN!
So without further ado:
New Kids Randoms:
1) I always thought the cutest NK (New Kid) was Jordan. My best friend Al loved…Jonathan…or was it Joey? If Mark Wahlberg hadn’t quit before they got started he totally would have been my fav! PS: This photo is a recent photo of Mark since the younger ones I found were a tad indecent for a family blog. GEEZ!
2) You can follow The New Kids on the Block on Twitter here. Do It! I did! I am pretty sure I’m going to tag them when I tweet this too! EEK!
3) And lets not forget Facebook here.
4) I always wanted a NKOTB pin with Jordan’s face on it. I never got one. I’m still bitter. Can you tell?
5) August 18th they are TOTALLY going to be joining a bunch of other AWESOMENESS @ Hershey Park for Summer Mixtape Fest 2012!!! HOW can you NOT want to go to this????????? You can follow that on Twitter here. PS: LL Cool J is going to be there too!!! Be still my heart!
6) Donnie Walhberg’s birthday is August 17th! One day before they perform at above said venue.
7) I NEVER owned a New Kids tape!!! I spent a ton of time with friends who did thank goodness? Does this make me a strange child of the 80s & 90s?
8) Come to think of it I didn’t have ANYTHING from the New Kids……I WAS deprived!
9) Anyone else think they sorta had “Pauly D” hair?
10) I did NOT remember that Donnie Wahlberg had a rat tail!! Did you?