Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Fun & Halloween Happenings


Just wanted to share some photos from our trip with our best friends and the kiddos to the farm & pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago.







And would this season REALLY be complete without some cute kiddos in Halloween costumes?  Our friends Amber & Wilson and their ADORABLE kids came to trick or treat with us too!  What a fun fun night!




And TOTAL THANKS to my MIL for snapping these photos while we were out and about!!!  If you watched yesterdays vlog you know I didn't get one picture of Elijah!  Boo to me (no pun intended).  But, Karen saved the day with these shots below! 




5 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the Thomas the train costume. My son Elias would go crazy if he had that! He loves Thomas right now : )
    -ashley
    http://pencilleddaydream.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute Love all the wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia's little flower hat makes me die of cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha oh good save Karen! so much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!