Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Suppers

Do you have a specific Sunday night dinner ritual?  

Do you have dinner with your extended family?  

Maybe it's a "if you can find it you can have it" night.

I am thinking of starting a Sunday supper ritual but not sure what it should be.  
Maybe homemade pizza? Maybe "Club Med" style breakfasts?  I am thinking I might try out a few things on the fam and see what they prefer...

So Sunday supper experiment day 1 was....

dun, dun, dun, dun.......

PIONEER WOMAN CPK BBQ PIZZA!!!!!!!

You can find the recipe here.

This is what it looked like BEFORE it went into the oven:

And here is the deliciousness AFTER!!!!

I used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and...

I MUST confess that I DID NOT make my own crust...i used one of the ones you unroll from the refrigerated section.  

I also used plain 'ole shredded mozzarella instead of fresh...

IT WAS STILL DELICIOUS IN EVERY WAY!  

What did your family enjoy?

1 comment:

  1. oh i love her bbq pizza! if you ever want a fantastic home made pizza dough - let me know bc i have perfected the recipe! lol
    the boys had grilled sausage and i had crackers. so yummy huh?
    but - typically every friday i make home made pizza - just not these past few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!