Friday, March 30, 2012

Tag I’m It – 11 Questions

Alicia over @ The Seeley Family tagged me a bit ago for an 11 question quiz and I’m JUST now getting to it!  Talk about behind the curve ball!  Sorry girl!!!

Ok, so without FURTHER delay…here are her questions and here are my answers!!

1. Favorite Holiday and why? – Christmas!  I LOVE everything about it!  I LOVE the decorations!  I LOVE the cookies and candies!  I LOVE candlelight church service!  I LOVE being surrounded by family!
source

2. Why do you blog? - Since I found out I was preggers with our 4th little blessing miss Julia I starting feeling like my life was going by so fast.  It was OVERWELMING!  A girlfriend encouraged me to start blogging about it.  I honestly thought no one would want to read what I had to say not really understanding the blogging community.  Once I took the leap to do it…well…I realized there were women feeling just like me and who understood me!!!  WHAT A BLESSING!!!!!!

3. Music of choice? – Mostly I go between country music and contemporary Christian.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Zac Brown Band



4. What is your greatest strength? – I don’t hold grudges anymore.  I used to big time!  So stupid!  There is REALLY no point!

5. Spicy, or Sour? – SPICY all the way!!!  Sour freaks me out.  I actually almost choked on a sour jaw breaker when I was a kid.  I was at the soccer fields before a game and I bought one of those things at the concession stand.  It gave me SO much flem (I know, I know TMI) I thought I was going to die…for serious…I was freaked out!!!!!!!
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Where do you see yourself in 2 years? – I really should probably think about that…right now things are really crazy so I honestly don’t really have a picture of that besides loving on my kiddos and husband.

7. Dream vacation? – Tahiti!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE ULTIMATE DREAM!
8. What is your go to outfit? – Jeans and a tshirt…I am so boring these days…but I try to spice it up with some cute jewelry!  Isn’t it amazing what jewelry does to a plain tshirt?
source

9. Favorite movie? – My all-time FAVORITE movie is Rudy!  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!  Did I mention I LOVE it?  I do!

10. When was the last time you had an adrenaline rush?– Man…I need to get out more…because I have NO idea!

11. Favorite family memory? – Flying kites on Easter Sunday with my Papaw.  Every year he gave all of us kids kites…most years it was FREEZING out (I’m from Ohio) and we’d bundle up and go out anyway!  One year it had rained a ton and we took plastic grocery sacks and tied them over our shoes so we could go out in the field next to my aunt and uncle’s house and still fly the kites.  It really was hilarious and SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!

1 comment:

  1. 'Bout time!!! LOL Just kidding!! :) Loved your answers!!! My husband got to work security for them when they cam to concert!!! thanks for taking the time to answer them!!!

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!