Monday, April 16, 2012

April Swappers – A couple highlights

Happy Monday friends!!

This week I’m going to be highlighting some of the lovely ladies on my sidebar.  They are ALL very kind sweet people that I am just LOVING getting to know! 

Firstly, Sarah @ The Fontenot Four is one of the sweetest, most welcoming women you will ever meet.  Her blog is full of encouragement and I can definitely call Sarah a real friend!  She’s just one of those people you can’t help but love. 

 Photobucket

My name is Sarah.  I am the one behind The Fontenot Four!  I am in love with God, my husband {Ron}, and my girls {Moira and Peyton}.  I am a stay a home mom of two girls (8 and 5), the younger of which is special needs and is medically fragile.  I started The Fontenot Four as an outlet for me to write about the blessings in my life.  The good stuff.  Nothing negative.  I figured if I focused on the positive for a change, it might really help me work through life's challenges.  I decided somewhere along the way that I could really use my blog to help people.  I love to blog about the blessings in my life, my faith, the occasional book review, recipes from time to time, musings about my family, and so on.  I also have a little knitting shop on Etsy! 

The next lovely I want to introduce you to is Allison @ Whatever the Circumstances.  She has always been very kind and warm to me and I am loving getting to know her through her blog.  I think you will really like her too…oh and if she looks familiar to you…you are NOT crazy…I introduced her briefly in this post.


Hi, I’m Allison, Christ follower, wife and high school biology teacher, and soon to be mamma.   I am a lifestyle blogger who loves to write about faithbookssewing projectsrunning advice, and tales of my daily adventures. I would love for you to join me along the way! 

Another 2 ladies I want to remind you about are Alicia from The Seeley Family & Andi from the hollie rogue.  I introduced them here last month.  Check back in with them and say hi! 

Stay tuned the rest of this week for more highlights!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out!! :) I'm glad to call you a friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great idea to introduce your friends, I love it. I will go say hi now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great sponsors! Heading over there now :)

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!