Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Update – Photo shoot, a concert & a bbq!


Happy Monday friends!

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend!  Check out our weekend fun!

.  Photo shoot time!  Yeah, not exactly my NORMAL Saturday morning BUT when you are GUEST POSTING for MaNouvelleMode then you DO whatever it takes!  I’m over at Natalia and Christie’s today so head on over there and see what this photo is all about.


.  Ian went with Daddy to Meme & Pop Pop’s house Saturday morning to help Daddy & Pop Pop get the cars washed and waxed for vacation.  He brought some beautiful flowers home for me!  Aren’t they gorgeous?


.  I went to the store to get some ingredients for a dessert for Sunday’s BBQ and HAD to pick up some of my favorite chocolate just because.  I ate my WEIGHT in it when I was a HS exchange student in Germany!  SO GOOD!


.  Our friends got FREE concert tickets to Rascal Flatts Saturday night and invited US.  Such a fun adults night out!



.  Sunday evening we got together with Ezra and Megan again as well as another couple for corn hole and a bbq.  Such a relaxed night!  PERFECT!



PS:  Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!!!!!





Covered in Grace

16 comments:

  1. sounds like such a fabulous weekend! and so jealous you got to see rascal flatts.. FOR FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had so much fun with all of it!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man... Milka is so good. So, so good. Europeans know what they're doing with wine, chocolate, and cheese.

    Your boys brought you the sweetest flowers! So cute =).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love your blog! Thought you might be interested in the giveaway I'm hosting for Soybu @ domesticsweetheart.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow sounds like a really fun weekend! U look really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free tix to Rascal Flatts?? What?! Sounds pretty darn awesome. Great photos especially the one of you basking in the sunset. You look like a model.

    I only have photos of me holding alcohol inside in poor lighting or photos of myself in the mirror documenting my pregnant belly. What's wrong with me?

    Thanks for linking up your weekend awesomeness with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Milka chocolate - it's so creamy! I seem to always grab some sort of chocolate or dessert when I go grocery shopping for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a super fun weekend. way better than mine! answering emails all weekend.. lol =) so jealous of the rascal flatts.. and you know, just of how cool you are in general.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous of your free tickets to Rascal Flats! Sounds like you had a great weekend :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. could you be anymore adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those flowers are gorgeous! And Milka is amazing! We love it in our household. And that bbq look so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Freee concert tickets? Yaya! Sounds like you had tons of fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! Sounds like a jam-packed weekend of fun! Glad you had a great time!

    Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally miss concerts; so much fun! Thanks for stopping by Me + the Moon :) Following you via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. found you through a giveaway. i'm your newest follower. look forward to reading more from you :)

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!