Thursday, November 1, 2012

Copy Cat Closet & A Look Back Link-Up: 1989 - Fall Fashion

What does fall fashion mean to me?  

Right now it's the all important leggings, tall boots & sweaters!  Oh and how about the classic french braid?!  Kinda like what i wore to the farm tour & pumpkin patch a few weeks back!  

I've SO missed linking up with Ma Nouvelle Mode & The Grant Life for their weekly Copy Cat Closet Challenge!!!  This week the challenge was the broad category of "Fall Fashion".  And like i said above what says fall fashion more than leggings & boots these days?

Check it out:







Tank:  Old Navy
Cardigan:  Old Navy 
Leggings:  Target
Socks:  husbands sock drawer (totally his crusty old knee socks from God knows when)
Boots:  Nordstrom Rack
Baby:  Isn't she cute?!?!  She's sporting jeggings & a soft furry coat from Ross

the Grant life

--
NOW, on to a Look Back Linkup: 1989 Style!!!

Grab the button, link-up below and visit everyone else to see what THEIR 1989 was all about!!

Super happy to be co-hosting with:


Brooke @ Covered In Grace
Megan @ Absolute Mommy

Since we were on the topic of fall fashion I thought what better way to look back at 1989 and check out some fun fall fashion...1989 style:

How about a nice cozy sweater?


source
Or perhaps a cute little updo?


source
And I don't care WHO you are or think you are...pleated stirrups were the BOMB.com people.  Raise your hand if you had them!!!


source

Shaping Up To Be A Mom



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. You look so cute in your boots and braid! I haven't yet mastered french-braiding my own hair, so I never get to wear mine like that. They sure are so comfortable though. Loved your eighties flashback pics....Paula Abdul....was she cool or WHAT? Straight Up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, you and baby, yes, are soooo cute. 2nd, i am pretty sure i saw some pleated stirrups at target. and hammer pants. i was so tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *raises hand* Had 'em, and rocked 'em! LOL

    btw - that baby? Best accessory I've seen so far this season! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love making new blog friends....Your boots are awesome and I love the "sweater" socks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. And baby wearing is must for Fall fashion of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fall boots and crusty socks! Awesome!

    We had an 80's Christmas party at work last year... Oh, the 80's!

    Thanks for checking out my blog earlier, I'm your newest follower!

    Have a fabulous day!

    ~Karen
    www.themaxells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely had several pairs of stirrup pants. Just wait, they'll come back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA!! Oh you make me laugh. I love how the baby is wearing jeggings. Shes so in style :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your outfit!! Definitely love the brown boots, white socks and black pants or leggings look and your daughter is such a cute accessory ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I go CRAZY when i get comments...you know as in I LOVE hearing from you! Go ahead and say hi! It makes me so excited!